Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Random updates!

I'm still lovin my new Iphone! And Siri :)

Whenever I'm running errands I always run into Natalie and the girls. The other day I was going to Old Navy and there they are! Of course Bryn had to get a pic with the mannequin!

Elder Wible is still doing great! P days are the best because we always get to email back and forth! He is lovin their 'winter' weather which I would die for. So jealous of his 80 degree weather!

Happy Birthday Jeff & Randy! (forgot to get one of Randy)

The kids looked so cute on Halloween. We had a Strawberry, ninja, rapunzel, and peacock!


Love Hallie!!

1 comment:

  1. umm hi. Yeah you're blog is too cute(: wanna show me the ropes? Im tired of the way mine looks. And i'm super jealous of your sweet new phone.

    ReplyDelete