Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Cam and I celebrated our 1st anniversary this year by going to Colorado, for something different, new, and exciting! We spend a couple days in downtown Denver and then in Vail on the way home. We had such a fun trip!

Off to Colorado we go!

The view from our room of 16th street mall. I wouldn't mind waking up to the view of a mall every morning ;)

I loved walking downtown for breakfast.

The beautiful Denver temple.

Quick story! My brother Shawn's best friend Andres is serving in the Denver mission. When we came to see the temple we saw missionaries and asked if they knew Elder Lattanzio. He happened to be there for his 6 month temple visit! Cam and I were able to take him and his companion out to dinner and back home. It was fun to catch up with a close friend. It made me even more excited to see him excited to serve the Lord just like Shawn is doing in Brazil.


Not the best pictures, but Denver at night.

..Vail..

So I guess it was there off season and NO shops were open. So the whole city was dead. But it was fun to walk around and see all the cool houses, lodges for when it is ski season! We may have to visit again!


I loved the vintage/ old city feel. So cute!


We can't wait for another anniversary adventure next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment