-I got a flu shot at work. I don't know why I always thought it GAVE you the flu, but the nurses said I wouldn't get sick. Now I am trying to figure out if i'm psyching myself out, or if I really feel sick!
-We got an email from Shawn!! I LOVE P-days! I don't know how many of you have seen the new movie Fast-5 but I love this portuguese song at the end of the movie. I can't stop listening to it cuz it reminds me of Brazil! Cam makes fun of me and my secret love for portuguese songs :)
-I planned our weeks menu for dinners. I need new ideas.
-And last but not least, I am counting down the days until THIS comes!

My 3Gs is about done for. And I am excited to talk with Siri (the iphone robot lady that does everything!) haha
-And I helped Court brainstorm ideas to ask a date to sadie hawkins. She didn't like my idea I found online...
Get a toilet bowl and tie a note on the handle saying, "If you gotta go, go with me!" I thought it was funny..
Hahaha. That toilet bowl thing is hilarious!!!
ReplyDelete