I thought I would post a couple things that I have found lately that I LOVE!
I had the Bareminerals Foundation Primer for a year or so and when it ran out I didn't really want to spend $25 bucks on a small tube of primer. So.. I thought I would give Covergirl/Olay foundation primer a try. For $13 bucks at Target I am pretty impressed! I love how creamy it is and my makeup lasts ALL day.

My next favorite find is Enjoy leave in conditioner. I had been using 'It's a 10' leave in conditioner, and when that ran out I went to get some more and was introduced to this! It is double the amount, same price as It's a 10, and works just as good. I have even noticed my hair is a little softer then before! I recommend it.

And my next find sounds weird but I was SO excited about it. Bacon can be cooked in the OVEN! I got the bacon out to cook to add to our pasta one night and saw it could be cooked in the oven too, so why not try it?! I liked it cuz I didn't get grease all over me and I didn't have to worry about flipping it every sec.
Anyway! Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment