Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Murder Mystery Dinner

Last week we had a 'murder mystery dinner,' with the married couples in the fam. It was fun to do something different with everyone. We each had to dress up like our character to play our part in finding out who killed who on Misty Island!

I was a neurosurgeon and cam was a 'business man on vacation.' haha

Natalie was a movie star and Jeff was a writer.

Lynsi was a grandma/ care taker of the island, and Brandon was a sailor.
I didn't get a pic of Elise and Chris, but Elise was a sports/ friend? Sorry elise i forgot! And chris was a nerd.. Best costume i'd say.

Here we are! And the murderer was....Elise!
We had a fun night eating some taco soup with bread bowls, veges, some chips and dip and yummy cookies!

2 comments:

  1. Yay pictures! We didn't take any so I'm glad you put them up. Thatwas way fun

    ReplyDelete