I'm pretty sure everyone loves the Apple Pie Caramel Apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory! And if you haven't tried it... go get it. It's the best. So! Looking at the ingredients I thought, that would be so easy to make!
Ingredients:
Granny Smith Apples
Caramel bits (the caramels aren't squares anymore, they are little balls and they are so much easier to use!)
Vanilla almond bark
Brown Sugar
Cinnamon
Round Sticks
Clean the apples. Put in freezer so apples get cold. Melt caramels. Take apples out of the freezer one at a time, but stick in and dip in caramel. Turn apple upside down and twist so caramel gets even. Place dipped apples on wax paper and place in fridge to cool. Melt almond bark and dip caramel apple. Twist upside down again and twirl so chocolate gets even. Mix Brown sugar and cinnamon together. (I looked online to find the best ratio and just added what I thought tasted the best) Roll apple in mixture and place on wax paper circles. Let cool!
That's it! So easy and so good! Way cheaper then buying a $7 apple. Let me know how yours turn out!
Looks so good!!
ReplyDelete