Tuesday, August 17, 2010

{i cant wait!}

65 more days!
I can't wait to be married to my best friend! With the plans slowly but surely comin together I want October 22 to be here all ready dang it!! There are a lot of things to look forward to before the big day, so that will help make time go by faster. HOPEFULLY! We recently just started to look for a place to live! It has been so fun looking for the place that we will get to call home! Until then we have..
-Flowers to finalize
-Bridesmaid dresses to buy
-Pictures
-Final decorations for the reception
-Look for where to live!
-Get groomsmen attire
-Welcome Aaron Pearson home from Africa!
-Chris & Elise's wedding
-I should probably buy some shoes to complete my wedding dress
-Jewelry/hair piece
-All the fun princess stuff like facial, pedicure, manicure, and hair

I can't even think anymore. My head hurts from thinking of all the stuff we still need to get done. BUT it is still fun at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment