Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Updating


-Quick Pic updates of our lives lately-


My friend Whitney had her baby on March 8! Cruz is the cutest baby ever, I am so excited for her! 


I discovered something new, biscoff spread. It is so amazing. Its my new favorite thing I put on everything! Crepes, pancakes, toast, french toast.. you name it. YUM.


Shawny boy turned 21 on March 11. Can't believe he is catching up to me! We are so excited to see him in 9 WEEKS! Wow. The mish flew by. My mom sent him a cake mix, frosting, and candles in his birthday package. He said he made the cake and ate it for breakfast haha Happy Birthday Elder!


We had our camp kick off the other night for YW's. Of course our YW president Jamie made the dessert so stinkin cute I had to take pics. Popcorn bar! She had all sorts of candies and toppings, spray butter, and then different thing you could "shake" on. So creative like always.



No comments:

Post a Comment