Saturday, March 2, 2013

Birthday!

Wow.. I'm really 23? I know that doesn't sound old at all but it is to me!! I had such a fun birthday. We had a birthday dinner at my grandma's the Sunday before my birthday. Then, on my birthday Cam and I just relaxed and did a little shopping at H&M and City Creek then lunch at cheesecake factory. That night he told me he got tickets for Safe Haven ("an awesome deal his work friend told him about"). I was excited cuz I really wanted to see that movie! We had to make a quick stop at his parents to pick up the tickets.. and I was kind of suspicious. Surprise! All my friends and family at the Pearsons for cake and icecream. He really got me! I had no idea. I even had a pinata to hit in the gym downstairs! Haha He is the best. I had a fun 23rd birthday. Thanks for all your birthday wishes! 





Oh yeah! I got extensions for my birthday! If you didn't notice! haha ( I actually have taken them out now.. Loved them but they were driving me crazy!) 

1 comment:

  1. Lex! This sounds like such a fun birthday! Cam is awesome. Wish I was in Utah so I could take you out for a birthday treat and shopping! I miss you! I'm glad you had such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete