I know, I know. I suck at keeping up my blog!! Life has been busy around here. Cam and I working full time, YM & YW callings, and other things that I blank on updating my blog! Here is what's been happening in our lives lately!
Courtney left for college!! BYU Idaho is lucky I must say. She has been doing great and is involved in so many things! When she is not at a party, hip hop class, or with friends she is studying (hopefully!!) She is planning on doing London study abroad this February!
Cam and I went up to City Creek a few times..
I got called as a YW Beehive Advisor. I love it! Of course the 12 year olds can be a handful at times, but we are working on that :)
We went camping with Chris & Elise up past Squaw Peak in Provo Canyon. Yeah- didn't know we weren't going to be at a campground with no bathrooms.. It was an interesting night.
Pearson family tradition- meet the boys for dinner after Priesthood session. Wasn't conference amazing this October! So excited for all the 18/19 year olds!
We had some people over to my parents for dinner from Brazil, Shawns mission!! It was the coolest experience. We had a friend in our ward come over to translate. It was so weird when they said, "Elder Wible was at our house last week for lunch!" I miss that boy. Can't wait till May!
We painted pumpkins this year. Of course I had to try out all my pinterest pins about painting cute pumpkins!
We had a Murder Mystery party with the Pearsons. It was a pirate party, so of course we all dressed our part! It was so fun!
Cameron and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary! Can't believe time has gone by that fast.. We decided to go on a quick getaway to Salt Lake. We went to the jazz game, Park City, ate good food, and had a relaxing weekend :)
Until the next blog..... (when I remember) :)
How fun! Okay, how did you get your chevron pumpkin to look so good? Mine looked like crap. Haha!
ReplyDelete