I have been looking through my pictures trying to figure out how I should categorize all my pictures, and it's not happening. Too many random pics with no category to fit them into, and about 3 months of catching up! So here ya go, picture overload! (sorry some are instagram repeats!)
Court is almost done with her senior year! This was at her last dance performance where she did her senior solo, and choreographed 4 other dances that were amazing! We will miss seeing her on stage!
We finally went to City Creek! So fun! I love how close it is to the temple.
..EaSter..
Easter Sunday was fun to spend with our families:) Here are my two ADorAble nieces in their easter dresses. I love them.
Coleman had a soccer game and did awesome! He is so good at playing too. Go Ninjas!
My cousin Mack left for Denmark for his mission! Him and my brother Shawn were really close and it was sad to say bye to another brother practically! We are so proud of him and will miss him!
My cousin Sarah and her belly! She is seriously due anyday, can't wait to meet baby Haynie #2!
Court had prom! She looked beautiful! I love how she has such a different style. She really can pull off anything.
Her and her cute date Dallin.
And me with my cute date for the night!
Court had a very eventful weekend, she also turned 18! Wow, time flies.
Happy Birthday Courtney! I love you!
And a little celebrating for dinner at PF Changs
Can't forget about Shawny in Brazil! He recently got a new companion and is a district leader and a trainer. I love these pics he sent this last email. He is doing so great. They are baptizing a couple families here soon and its so great to see Shawn change so much. His attitude about things has completely changed and everday he is learning more and more. He's almost been out 1 year! yay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment