Thursday, February 2, 2012

Park City Getaway

Cams brother Chris, and wife Elise invited us to Park City with them last weekend! Elise works for a vacation place and gets awesome free vacations! We went up Saturday, met them at the outlet stores and shopped for a couple hours. (yes I did find great deals!) Then headed to dinner. We spend the rest of the evening being on a 'mini vacation!'


They had a hot tub at the cabin so we put our sweats and boots on to head out into the cold!
It was so relaxing!

They have so much snow up there!


Sunday morning in Park City

We decided to go see a few things before we left. We drove through the Canyons resort, and went to the Olympic park which I had never been to.


Even though Park City is an hour away, it felt like we were far away enjoying a nice break from work and our normal lives! Thanks so much Chris and Elise for inviting us! I'm sure we will all be needing another vacation soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! It was so much fun, I'll have to blog about it today. I love the picture of Cam holding the torch hahah. That was a great trip

    ReplyDelete