I had a wonderful birthday this year. I can't believe I'm 22, weird! Cam made the weekend my birthday weekend and spoiled me!
He surprised me with this beautiful Nixon that I have wanted for awhile! You know us- we don't do small watches :)
He surprised me and booked a hotel up in Salt Lake to spend Saturday night at Gateway for shopping and dinner.
Chris & Elise met us up there too! We enjoyed Brookstone way too much.
I forgot how pretty Gateway is at night with all the lights on!
Dinner at Buca De Beppo was yummy!
Quick funny story: After we ate dinner we went back to our hotel room to find that they checked someone into our room. Lucky nothing was stolen but it was obvious that ppl used the bathroom etc. We decided to go home instead of staying.. Oh well, we will have Marriott points for another weekend somewhere else!
For my birthday dinner my family went with us to Outback
After dinner we went back to my parents, the Pearson's all came over and we had dessert! It was a fun birthday. Thanks to everyone that made it such a fun day!
Cute post! Love the watch!
ReplyDeleteLooks like 22 is treating you well so far!
ReplyDelete