I thought It was time to give you all some picture updates of what we have been up to lately!
Miss Bryn turned 13 on Jan 6. Crazy that she's a teenager!
Elder Wible is doing great. I LOVE this picture of him. I am so proud of him everyday.
Court went to Preference. Looks beautiful like always.
Cheerin Court on at the MV vs Orem game. She sang the national anthem with chamber choir, and performed a dance she choreographed for half time!
Whit went to Preference also! Natalie and I helped take her group pics :)
I thought I would start some projects with my new sewing machine! I love it!
Throw these in for some laughs! My dad went to a show in Vegas for work and met JB! Bryns request, "if you see Justin you HAVE TO get me a signed poster!" Way to pull through dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment