(Shawn is on the far left in the front)
These last couple days I have missed Shawn so much. I guess it's the older sister worry instinct inside of me. I look forward to every Wednesday because we get his emails! Today as I was reading his email I started bawling!! Why am I so emotional! haha Shawn has changed so much already, it's amazing how he almost has the language down. He wrote about an experience he had last Friday, which he said was the best Friday of his life. The missionaries went out into the streets to proselyte with 4 Book of Mormons to pass out. He said as soon as they stepped outside they saw a man playing futbol or soccer with his son. They walked over to him and told him they wanted to share a message with him. The man said he had seen missionaries walking around before and had always wanted to talk to them, but didn't. Shawn said as they walked away he saw him flipping through the book. And then the man knelt down and asked his son if he wanted to learn about Jesus. Shawn said he had never felt the feeling he felt before. I am so proud of Shawn and what he is experiencing. And I am so thankful for all the missionaries that sacrifice so much to go serve a mission.
No comments:
Post a Comment