Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fun in the Sun!

Last week the Pearsons went on their yearly trip to St. George. Our condo was right next to the 'big pool,' and we enjoyed swimming in the pool everyday! Every night we played games out on the deck and had so much fun laughing at all the new inside jokes. I didn't take a lot of pictures, so once I get all the pics from Natalie I will post more! Can't wait till next year!

Nat & I wore our matching shirts on the same day. Along with our matching watches!

One day we all went to the temple. I Love the St. George temple. It is beautiful!

We came back Saturday for the Stadium of Fire. Even though it was so hot, we still had a blast! We loved David Archuletta and Brad Paisley!

After the Stadium of Fire, we went back to St. George for the last couple days we had the condo. Then decided, why not?! Lets go to Vegas! We found a nice & cheap hotel room, shopped at H&M, ate some good food, and headed back home Wednesday morning.

I really need to do better with taking more pictures!

1 comment: