I have a new job!! I am a receptionist at Mandalyn Spa/Academy. It's an Esthetician school and it could not be more perfect for me! Although I am still getting use to an 8-5 job, seeing that my last 2 years I have been in Idaho and haven't been able to have a full time job, I am slowly getting use to it. It is in American Fork and the drive isn't too bad either. And can I just say, this job will be dangerous too! 75% off on all services!? Ok, stop me now! haha
I also found out today that I have Ammidyphobia, which is having a fear of leaving your loved ones. Its true, I have it. I hate leaving Cam every morning. I feel like a little kid when their mom leaves. Time goes by so slow when I wait for 5:00 to come around so I can go home and see him. Cam has also brushed up on his cooking skills! He has 1. Started rice in the rice cooker for me. 2. Started Cafe Rio pork for me in the crock-pot. And 3. Pulled tortillas out to thaw! haha
Thanks babe :)
Sarah Barber had that job and she LOVED it!!! What days do you work? And I love that Cam cooks if only Ben would hhaha
ReplyDeleteI have a gift card there...maybe i should come see you and use it one of these days!!!
ReplyDelete