Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day!
As I am home, laying on the couch sick and trying to get rid of this annoying cold, I have so many thoughts going on in my head. I am so thankful for my mom and all the things she has taught me through out my life. Growing up I took so many things for granted that my parents did for me. Then when I went off to college I realized that I missed all those little things my parents did for me. Now that I am old and married, and going to have my own family soon I try to think of how I can be just half as good of a mother as my mom was to me. I am so thankful for the relationship we have and for how close by we live so we still get to spend time together.
I am also thankful for my mother-in-law and all she does for us. She is such a strong woman and has gone through so much. I love my moms! And I hope you have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment