So this lamp project I found on tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com and I was way excited to try this out! I got a plain lamp shade at Target for $11 bucks, a damask stencil (from Hobby Lobby), and tulip fabric paint (also from Hobby Lobby). Tape the stencil on the shade and paint CAREFULLY over the stencil! After it dried, I turned the iron to the highest setting, and held it like an inch away from the paint. (When the paint has heat held up to it it puffs up a little bit and looks more like fabric.) SUPER easy and way cute! I spray painted a lamp base black and put our completed lamp in our room.
They also have other colors of the fabric paint, which would be cute to do for kids rooms.
With the summer coming I am excited for my list of crafts I have planned!
No making fun of me Cam and MOM!
No comments:
Post a Comment