Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm thinking...


  • Tax season is almost over, which means I'm on a job hunt again.

  • We watched Tron last night, it was stupid.

  • My cousin Kara is having her baby RIGHT THIS SECOND! Welcome baby Aiden Jase Hall.

  • My BCE (Best cousin ever) is coming down tomorrow for her bridal shower on Saturday.

  • I'm excited for our 'girls night out' at The Chocolate tonight for our farwell to Janna. Sad.

  • I am really thinking that Cam and I should go to Vegas. Just for a night or 2, or 3. I just want a VacAtiON!

  • Bryers Reese's icecream is delightful.

  • 'It's a 10' Hair mask is a life saver ( hair saver really). It is amazing!

  • Forever 21 has super cute bathing suit cover ups on sale for 9 bucks.

  • The wind lately has reminded me of my Rexburg days, and I don't like it.

  • I am determined to learn how to drive stick so I can drive our Mazda 3.

  • And last but not least, I am excited to try out a new recipe I found. Angel lush cupcakes. Angel food cake, with pineapple in coolwhip for the topping, with fresh strawberries on top. YUM!

1 comment:

  1. First off, I am so excited for tonight too!! Secondly, maybe all of us should take a trip to Vegas? I can get cheap hotels :) and lastley! Those cupcakes sound AMAZING..better bring some over when you make them! love you dear!

    ReplyDelete