Tuesday, February 22, 2011

{birthday weekend}

My niece Brynlie and I have our birthdays one day apart, so last weekend was a birthday weekend! Saturday we went to her party, and Natalie with her amazing craftiness made the cutest things for Bryn.







How cute is all of this!?



My amazing husband made it such a fun birthday for me. Since Sunday was my birthday, we celebrated it on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday! He took me to P.F. Changs on Saturday, made me a delicious breakfast on Sunday, a wonderful birthday present- which was a shopping spree on Monday, and a great Valentines on Monday.
















To celebrate Valentines/ my birthday we went to Salt lake for the day on Monday. He took me to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch, Nordstroms Rack, and the Gateway! And these BeaUtIfuL flowers. It was such a fun weekend. Thank you Cam for everthing, I love you!







4 comments:

  1. Cute post! Your pictures are so cute! I am stealing some of them by the way... Hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blonde again!!!! so cute lex! glad your birthday and valentines day was good! missed you yesterday at Brick Oven for the girls night! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lex I LOOOVEEE the blonde hair!!! SOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I know. I was sad I couldn't make it to the dinner. I haven't been feeling good this whole week! We for sure have to do something with everyone soon!

    ReplyDelete