Friday, December 3, 2010

cHRisTmaS aT 387

It's been fun decorating for our first Christmas together. New crafts, decorations, and creating a new feeling of Christmas in our home.

We were in need of a wreath on our door. I made this out of ornaments and a hanger!

Our first tree!

Every year the Pearson's make gingerbread houses. This was ours. Pretty cute huh!?

A little red centerpiece for the season.

4 comments:

  1. Your decorations are SO cute! We still need to come and see your apartment, but from the pictures it looks so cute! Where did you finally find your star? I just might have to copy you! Oh and I still need to get ornaments to make that wreath! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the star at Target! They have so many cute decorations! And it was only 10 bucks. Yes I need to show you how to do the cute wreath, and please come and see our place soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it!!! so cute lex, I wanna come see your cute apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! You guys need to come over soon and hang out with us! We miss you!!

    ReplyDelete