Thursday, August 5, 2010

{wonderful washington wedding}

Ali & Mckay are getting married! Last weekend I was on a plane (well a few planes) on my way to Washington for one of my best friends weddings. It was such a fun weekend. I made some new friends, got to spend an amazing day with Al and be with her on her special day :)

Flying into Seattle.. Yes it took us 3 tries to land this plane. This was the worst plane ride of my life!!!

Dinner the night before the big day with all the bridesmaids.
Ali and I are pretty happy that we are both getting married this year, if you couldn't tell by the pic below :)


She is MARRIED! She looked SO beautiful!

All the bridesmaids

College girls. Haley, Me, Al, Maddie (Mckays sister), and Courtney

The reception was at her grandmas house, with the beautiful view of the ocean as the background.




The sunset was so gorgeous that night. Ali and Mckay were so ready to get out of there though. haha


I love this video of Ali and Mckay coming out of the temple. They look so happy and are so glad to be FINALLY married!

No comments:

Post a Comment