Sunday, June 13, 2010

{one more day}

Weekend Highlights:
1. Cam surprising me!! Sitting in class until 4:30 thinking that I still have another 3 hours until I get to see him.. until I walk out and see him sitting on a bench right outside of my classroom :)
2. Late night movies and falling asleep
3.Walking around Jackson Hole
4.Bowling at the coolest (most ghetto) bowling alley twice.. and getting a free game.
5. Walking a mile to get cash to get a snowie
6. Driving..Driving..Driving..and some more driving..
7. Eating..Eating..Eating.. and some more eating.
8. Having Cam be in the audience for my Sunday talk.
9. Eating PEZ..DUH!
10. Shoulder rub (Tal that's for you).
11. Loud annoying people interrupting our dinner at Snake Bite.
12. Me learning how to drive stick in Cams car..I'm a pro p.s.
13. Picnic at the park
14. Making delicious BBQ chicken pizza
15. "Wait, so there is like a rock? Like what's a rock?"
16. Last but not least - Just being with the love of my life :)






No comments:

Post a Comment