Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Keep the weekends coming!

Once again, another FANTASTIC weekend at home. We were so busy and had so many things planned, but we still had a great time together like always. The pictures tell all :)

16 mile bike ride from the canyon to Utah lake with my parents. Snowies were after of course!

Bryn and I went to the pool for a couple hours. I can NOT even begin to describe how great it was to actually be in a bathing suit (not bundled up) and laying in the sun!

Cam and I went to Boondocks! SO Much fun. We rode go-karts and then hit up the arcade games. A billion tickets later.. we headed to the prize counter to see what a little over 1,200 tickets could get us!

Everyone kept asking us how we got so many tickets! They were just jealous. i LOVE my weekends with Cam!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys had such a fun {and busy} weekend! Cute swimsuit by the way! Can't wait to wear mine finally! = )

    ReplyDelete