Saturday, May 22, 2010

...Missing You...

It is our FIRST weekend being away from each other since January, and it is not fun. I miss Cam SOOOOO (* Infinity) much! We had a pretty fun date last night as you can see.. Skyping! No movie, no dinner, no games, no bowling, just us.. staring at each other wishing I was there. TIME PLEASE GO BY FASTER!!

Since today is now Saturday (thank goodness), The song "With You Tonight," comes to mind...

"Saturday, 600 miles
lie between, the two of us
And telephones, they can't replace
Me with you, face to face.
Let me be with you tonight
Everything will be just fine
With you tonight."

As I sit in my room looking out at the BLIZZARD, yes I did say Blizzard.. I close my eyes and try to picture a sunny, happy, non bi-polar place where I dont have to wear a hood to hide from the wind or rain, or SNOW (in May I might add). While Cameron is mowing the lawn, I am in a hoodie, sweats, slippers, and drinking hot chocolate.



No comments:

Post a Comment