Monday, May 17, 2010

LoVin the weekends with mY FaMily

This last weekend, my amazing brother Shawn, had his state tennis matches up in Salt Lake. My family (including Cameron :)) along with my aunt, uncle, and cousins, cheered Shawn on along the sidelines. Cameron and I headed up to Logan after Shawn dOmiNatEd his two matches on Friday..only to take 2ND IN STATE on Saturday!! I am so proud of him!



Cameron and I had another great weekend together. The weather was BeaUtIFuL and spending time with my aunt, uncle, and cousin was even better! I highly recommend seeing Iron Man 2! I LOVED it. Once again, Sunday came WAY too fast. I felt like I just got there! Saying bye is the hardest, but it just makes me look forward to the next time I get to be with Cam again. LOVE YOU!






1 comment:

  1. first of all..you look gorgeous!!! and second of all iron man 2 was fantastic i LOVEDDD it! and 3...can we PLEASE PLAY!!! i miss you :(

    ReplyDelete