With time running out, Cam and I had the best last weekend ever! Friday he surprised me by telling me to be ready by 7:30 for a dinner date. I had the butterflies because I was so excited to see him. After he picked me up I guessed it right, we were going to Tucanos! It was delicious like always. After dinner we made s'mores with Jeff, Natalie, Chris, and Elise, messy but SO good! On Saturday we took a walk up a trail in the canyon. Cam's sister Whit had prom that night so we showed her off and then went to Los Hermanos for our last night out to eat. Sunday came too fast. We took a drive up the canyon in his sisters convertable, had a BBQ with my family, and took a bike ride. I didn't think it would be so hard to say goodbye. I felt sick to my stomach! I did not want to leave my baby! I hope these next 3 months fly by.....
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
YoU aRe thE oNlY ExcePtiOn
With time running out, Cam and I had the best last weekend ever! Friday he surprised me by telling me to be ready by 7:30 for a dinner date. I had the butterflies because I was so excited to see him. After he picked me up I guessed it right, we were going to Tucanos! It was delicious like always. After dinner we made s'mores with Jeff, Natalie, Chris, and Elise, messy but SO good! On Saturday we took a walk up a trail in the canyon. Cam's sister Whit had prom that night so we showed her off and then went to Los Hermanos for our last night out to eat. Sunday came too fast. We took a drive up the canyon in his sisters convertable, had a BBQ with my family, and took a bike ride. I didn't think it would be so hard to say goodbye. I felt sick to my stomach! I did not want to leave my baby! I hope these next 3 months fly by.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment